Contractor Education & Attractions in Turner, OR
Are you a contractor looking for a new educational opportunity? Look no further than Turner, OR! This charming town has a lot to offer, from its picturesque landscapes to its fascinating history. Here are just a few of the amazing attractions, interesting facts, and things to do in Turner, OR:
- Visit the historic Charles and Martha Brown House: This beautiful Victorian home is a local landmark and an excellent example of the Queen Anne architectural style. Built in 1892, it now serves as a museum, showcasing the history of Turner and its early settlers.
- Explore the Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge: Covering over 2,800 acres, this stunning wildlife refuge is home to a diverse array of plants and animals. Take a hike or bike ride on one of its many trails and keep an eye out for bald eagles, black-tailed deer, and western pond turtles.
- Enjoy the great outdoors at Bush’s Pasture Park: This sprawling park features over 90 acres of lush green space, gardens, and a playground. It’s the perfect place for a picnic or a game of frisbee with friends.
- Learn about the history of agriculture at the Willamette Heritage Center: This museum and historic site celebrates the rich agricultural history of the Willamette Valley, with exhibits on early farming techniques, food preservation, and more.
- Indulge in delicious local cuisine: Turner is home to a number of fantastic restaurants, serving up everything from classic American fare to fresh seafood. Check out places like Frankie’s Restaurant and the Wild Pear for a taste of the local flavor.
These are just a few of the many amazing things to see and do in Turner, OR. Whether you’re a contractor looking to expand your knowledge or a visitor looking for a new adventure, this charming town is sure to delight. For more information on Turner and its attractions, check out the following sources: